Desert Ridge – Condos and lofts
The master-planned community of Desert Ridge boasts of some of the most luxurious condos and lofts in North Phoenix.
Very few places in the area can match the level of high living the residents of Desert Ridge enjoy on a daily basis.
Every day feels like a vacation, thanks in part to:
- Spectacular views of the Sonora Desert
- Easy access to resort-like amenities
- Numerous shopping and recreational centers
Living in Desert Ridge
For many permanent residents, living in a condo or loft in this amazing community is a dream come true.
The advantages are many:
- Large companies and employers like the prestigious Mayo Clinic and American Express located close by suggest employment opportunities at Desert Ridge
- It’s hard to believe every modern convenience is an easy stroll away when awesome views of desert and mountains suggest a serenity and isolation
Condos and lofts in Desert Ridge
Having your own condo or loft at Desert Ridge is like coming home to a private oasis.
Properties in the area usually feature:
- 1, 2, or 3-bedroom units
- Open and spacious living spaces
- An open concept area
- Balconies or patios
- Designer finishes
Each unit s the very definition of spectacular.
Prospective buyers will also be pleased to find out appointments that include:
- European style cabinetry with a matching breakfast bar in the kitchen
- Lofty ceilings
- Oversized low-emission windows
- Track lighting throughout the property
- Luxurious bed and bathroom setups
- Double sink master bath vanities
- Kohler whirlpool tubs
- Walk-in closets and showers
- Gourmet kitchens with complete stainless-steel appliance packages are also part of the package.
Best of all, the condos and lofts at Desert Ridge are located in amazing neighborhoods with their own distinct character.
Ranging from fitness centers, swimming pools, spas, and parks, the lifestyle amenities at Desert Ridge are set to fit anyone’s preference and needs.
To learn more about the awesome real estate opportunities in Desert Ridge, contact Ken and Sharon Lloyd today.