Sonoran Hills: Fine Dining, Nightlife, and Shopping
A myriad of dining, retail, and entertainment options surround the master-planned community of Sonoran Hills. Some of the establishments might require a bit of a drive, but we promise you, it will be all worth in.
Fine dining in and around Sonoran Hills
Wine and dine in scrumptious fares offered by these fine dining institutions in and around Sonoran Hills with your friends, family, significant other, or for some quality “me” time.
- For the best USDA prime beef steak in North Scottsdale, head to Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar at North Pima Rd.
- Dry-aged steaks, the freshest seafood, and outstanding wine selection are available at The Capital Grille at Promenade Shopping Center, North Scottsdale Rd.
- Award-winning Sassi at East Pinnacle Peak Parkway will satisfy your cravings for the best Italian food and wine this side of Scottsdale.
- Housed in a historic Italianate mansion, The Wrigley Mansion at East Telawa Trail, Phoenix offers a fine-dining experience unlike any other.
- Soak in the ambiance of Remington’s Restaurant and Lounge at The Scottsdale Plaza, North Scottsdale Rd and sample their cured meat and cheese. Yum!
Nightlife in and around Sonoran Hills
Dress up or dress down — these establishments around Sonoran Hills will make you truly believe that the night is young.
- Rare Earth at North Alma School Parkway serves an eclectic menu and drinks that will quench your thirst in a casual setting.
- Libations and great homemade food are the trademark of Goldie’s Sports Cafe at Mercado at Scottsdale Ranch. This is highly recommended nights out with your closest group of friends.
- Fancy a tropical setting with a delicious cocktail in hand? Head over to Sonoran Splash Bar and Grill at Fairmont Scottsdale Princess.
Shopping and retail
There’s plenty of shopping to do when you live in Sonoran Hills. After all, you’re surrounded by some of the best retail options in North Scottsdale. Shop away!
- Kierland Commons
- Nordstrom Rack Scottsdale
- Sprouts Farmers Market
- La Mirada Shopping Center
- Market Street at DC Ranch
- Scottsdale 101